Initially, cases lacked know-how to securely develop a methodology of my own, but that was taken care of naturally with the dozens of reconstructions performed within almost two years of study.
Course Introduction to Forensic Facial Reconstruction with free software
- Prof. Cícero Moraes (3D designer, specialized in Forensic Facial Reconstruction)
- Prof. Paulo Eduardo Miamoto Dias (Dentist, MDS, Specialist in Forensic Dentistry, and PhD student at USP - São Paulo)
Provide aspirants introductory training in facial reconstruction routines. Target students: dental students and professionals interested in Forensic Sciences, Forensic Dentistry, Forensic Anthropology, professionals such as forensic experts, researchers, specialists in Forensic Dentistry, Archaeologists and other professionals in related fields.
Methodology: Lectures, demonstrative and practical classes.
- History of Forensic Facial Reconstruction
- Forensic Dentistry and Forensic Facial Reconstruction
- Ethical and legal aspects in Forensic Facial Reconstruction
- Research in Forensic Facial Reconstruction
- Photographic Technique for photogrammetry
- Converting a cloud of points in a 3D mesh with texture
- Rebuilding CT scans into 3D objects
- Editing and cleaning large 3D files
- Introduction to Blender and 3D computer graphics
- Manipulating objects in 3D space
- Adding color to objects
- How to light a scene and generate files
- Modifiers in Blender, what are they and how they work
- Inserting, combing and cutting hair virtually
- Rudiments of digital painting and texturing
- Introduction to the methodology of rapid forensic facial reconstruction
- Working with templates for rapid facial reconstruction
- Comparison between 3D meshes
- Studying a case of reconstruction in practice
Information on locations and dates coming soon.
More information by e-mail: email@example.com